How to Pre Book Jio Phone Online & Order JioPhone for Rs 1500. Jio Phone Order Online through Official Website www.jio.com Booking Online and MyJio App and Through Authorised Offilie Store.
How to Pre Book Jio Phone Online & Order JioPhone
The booking for India Ka Smart Phone i.e. Jio Phone Booking has started from 24th August 2017. On 21st July 2017, the announcement about the launch of the 4G Feature phone was done by the CEO and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Industries LTD. The phone is available at a price of Rs 0, which is the cheapest phone available right now in the Indian market. Over that, it is a 4G Feature Phone.
However, the customers need to pay a 100 % refundable security deposit of Rs 1500 at the time of the delivery of the handset. The amount is refundable after 36 months.
Process of Pre Book Jio Phone Online & Offline
You can book the India Ka Smart Phone in two different ways, offline and online. You need to g through the following steps: –
- Online Process: – You need to visit the MyJio app and follow the steps for booking the handset.
- Offline Process: – You can visit any of your nearby Jio retailer or Jio Outlet and fill up the registration form and submit it with along with your documents.
The online registration for JioPhone Booking will begin at 5:30 PM on 24th August.
Requirement for Jio Phone Booking
- Keep your handset completely charged for complete processing of the registration.
- Keep the required document i.e. the Aadhaar card handy with you.
- You can process for the Jio Phone Booking for other family members and friends from your handset. But you will need their Aadhaar card for the same.
- Keep your address details with landmark and pin code for the delivery option.
How Many Handsets Can an Individual Book?
From your Jio App, you can process for Jio Phone Booking for your family and friends too. But booking of only one handset unit is allowed per Aadhaar card. So, you can only get one handset against your document.
How can I Get More Than One Handset?
For an individual, it will not be possible to book more than one handset. But if you have a business, by submitting the PAN number or GSTN you can order multiple handsets. You need to mention the number of required units during the registration.
When Will I Get the Delivery of the Handset?
The handsets will be delivered on “First Come First Serve” basis. The delivery of the handset will begin from the 1st of September 2017.
What is the last date for Jio Phone Booking?
The last date of booking the Jio handset is declared as December 2017.
What is the Handset and its Specification?
The handset make is LYF and it is a 4G Feature phone. It is a VoLTE handset with the following features: –
- Screen Size: – 4 inch
- Resolution: – QVGA (320X240)
- Processor: – 2 GHz Dual Core
- Ram: – 512
- Battery Capacity: – 12 hour talk time and 15 days standby.
- Storage Capacity: – Internal is 4 GB and external is 128 GB.
- Camera: – Rear is 2 MP and Front is 0.3
- Sim:- Single
The handset also comes with a special feature of the facility to connect with television and stream the handset contents on the big screen.